Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahoy mateys...

Nearly finished object. The hat is actually quite large. I started with a provisional cast-on to pick up for the lining as pattern suggests. But it's already nearly double-thickness because of the stranding. It's very deep already. So, I've decided to pick up the provisional cast on I will do two rounds each of white and then black in garter stitch - I started with a garter ridge as the "fold" point. I think that was already in the pattern.

Do you see the error, repeated in each panel, that I am leaving in there? Ooh, I feel so naughty.

And just to show that it's not all about knitting - we also have quick and dirty cooking. This is no-boil lasagna and it turned out pretty darned good, for a Thursday night, when my fave option for dinner is, "Meet me at Wendy's."

If you haven't checked out the remodel blog (link on the house button in sidebar), then take a look. We are on our way!
Thanks for checking in.

No comments: