Monday, May 26, 2008

Yarn Room Redo, Part 1 of many

Due to some help from a good friend last week, I got started, again, on my Yarn Room. I am amazed at the progress made in the space of 3 hours:


















The next night, I just emptied the bookcase and moved it and the empty dresser back to the wall.










I haven't worked on it since Friday night, but I've spent a little time in it this morning, sorting the stuff that was IN the bookcase. You can see a couple piles in the foreground of pix on the right. Now, here's to keeping the momentum going and getting it DONE !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. A combination of, I am in awe, and LOOKY! It can be DONE!!!

Thank you for that, I needed that!

Eileen said...

Thanks, Alison. I find I need to just physically go up there every couple of days, to keep it foremost in my consciousness, to keep the momentum going. Hope to hit it again this weekend... Eileen