Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summer Reruns

I've just re-upped at The Big List so I'm reposting this project from last summer. The blog that it WAS on doesn't exist anymore.

This is the diagram for the baby blanket. It's just 45-stitch mitered squares, started in the center and worked out, all in garter stitch. The diagram was actually put together in PC Stitch a cross-stitch program. I had great plans to finish this in 2-3 months but I got "garter fatigue" and I didn't atually finish it until recipient was about 6 months old. But once it was done, I loved it and hated to part with it.

In other news, I broke down and bought the BIG ipod, 80GB. I can now back up my laptop and still have tons of music and photos on it, too. In fact, it took a while to figure out the photo thing, but now I have 4000+ photos on it, which is about 3900 too many (grin).

Oh, and I got into the newest LYS, http://www.twistedpdx.com , and it was so good that I bought SOCK yarn. I don't even knit socks. Well, not much. We shall see. 2 huge skeins of blue Trekking XXL. Wish me luck.

No comments: